These are awesome especially when is comes to gluten-free appetizer.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Colby jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach stems removed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas ( I like : Mission Yellow Corn Torilla)
- vegetable or canola oil for frying
- Heat 1/2 ” oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, Colby jack cheese and spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a few tablespoons of the mixture to the center of the tortilla and spread out.
- Roll up and set seam side down in the hot oil.
- Cook until all the tortillas are golden brown.
- Repeat until all tortillas are rolled and fried.
- Set on paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Recipe by: Lil’ Luna at http://lilluna.com/cream-cheese-chicken-taquitos